CrossCode Update 1.1 Adds An Arena and PetsYes, you can pet the dog.05.16.19 - 10:44 PM
CrossCode released its 1.1 update for the PC version, and it is massive! The update comes with a lot of new features, including new quests, an arena, and pets!
The biggest addition is obviously the Arena. Players can now battles waves of enemies in Rhombus Square. You can customize the challenges to your liking. Also, you are rewarded with Arena Coins to purchase new equipment and decorative add-ons.
And don't forget, the update also introduces pets. You can pet them!
Here's the whole list of content added to the 1.1 update:
- New Quests have been added
- New Characters can be found all over the place
- Arena Mode has been added and offers fresh challenges
- Auras are a thing now
- Pets. Because everyone loves Pets.
- New Combat Theme for S-Rank Battles
- Enemies spawn faster during S-Rank
- Challenge Mode added for the Turret Defense Minigame
- Probably a few bugs we’ll fix asap
Developer DECK13 also plans on releasing full DLC at some point for the game, either at the end of this year or in 2020.
CrossCode is available now on PC, Mac, and Linux. The game is heading to consoles later this year. Check out our review!