|Iratus: Lord of the Dead Rises to Steam Early Access on July 24thPut together your army of the dead with the best body parts!07.10.19 - 6:03 PM
The time is almost here for you to put your necromancy talents to the test! Daedalic Entertainment and Unfrozen announced that their upcoming rougelike RPG, Iratus: Lord of the Dead, arrives on Steam Early Access on July 24th!
As Iratus, you've sworn vengeance against those who have imprisoned you. As a necromancer, you won't be alone. Collect the body parts and souls of defeated enemies to create your own army of the dead! Be careful, though. Once completely dead, both enemy and your resurrected units will be permadead! In this turn-based RPG, your revenge needs to be calculated and careful!
Here is a list of key features of Iratus: Lord of the Dead:
- Be EVIL: Play as the villain and use dark necromantic powers to crush your heroic foes!
- Advanced turn-based battle system: Learn your enemies’ weak points, exploit them with physical and magical abilities, and attack their minds to drive them insane.
- Combat and choices with consequences: Classic roguelike features including character permadeath.
- Craft your army from the body parts of dead enemies: Select from 16 different types of undead minions like zombies, vampires, mummies, banshees and more with nearly 100 unique talents.
- Choose from four types of necromancer talents that change the way you play, including Alchemy, Magic, Ire and Destruction.
- Intelligent enemy AI and multiple difficulty levels to challenge even experienced RPG strategists.
- Expand and improve your underground lair with necromantic powers.
- Detailed stylized 2D graphics evoking classic dark fantasy atmosphere.
- Standout voice acting from Stephan Weyte, who played Caleb in the celebrated Blood franchise.
Be sure to check out some new media in the game's gallery!
Iratus: Lord of the Dead hits PC for Steam Early Access on July 24th. In the meantime, check out Hilary Andreff's impression of the game from E3 2019!