Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 Available Now
Blue Mages, arise!
12.16.19 - 11:00 PM
Square Enix has released the latest patch for Final Fantasy XIV, their wildly successful MMORPG. This latest update adds a whole bunch of new content to the game, including some major updates to the Blue Mage job class. You can check out The Lodestone, but you can read some highlights from Square Enix down below. Be sure to also check out our gallery for more new media!
- New PvP Frontline: Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam) — This new frontline map and ruleset teams up each of Eorzea's grand companies with a tribe of Azim Steppe as they fight for control of territory in this grand demonstration of martial prowess. Each team will work to capture 'Oovo,' bases which earn a team points while under their control - the first team to accumulate the required points will be declared the winner.
- Blue Mage Job Updates — FINAL FANTASY XIV Online's first limited job receives its first major update following its introduction earlier this year.
- Level Cap Increase from Level 50 to Level 60
- New Blue Mage Job Quests
- Learn New Iconic Blue Magic Spells
- Introduction of the Blue Mage Log — Form a party of blue mages to conquer various dungeons and trials through teamwork and strategy using blue magic. Players can reap weekly rewards by defeating specific targets, including high-difficulty "prime targets" that provide even greater bounties.
- New Mount, Minion, Crafting Recipes, Achievements, and More./ul>
For more information on Final Fantasy XIV and it's latest expansion, Shadowbringers, be sure to read Caitlin Argyros' review. Stay tuned to RPGFan for more coverage of the Final Fantasy series.