Grinding Gear Games has announced an expansion to their Diablo-esque RPG Path of Exile. Path of Exile: Delirium will release on PC March 13th, 2020 with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 releases following a week later. In addition to new enemies and bosses, players who have braved Wraeclast before can look forward to improved endgame content and replaying certain boss encounters with a higher difficulty level. For more info, check out the press release below. Keep checking RPGFan for more ARPG news.
Path of Exile: Delirium Key Features Include:
• Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
• The Delirium Challenge league
• New Delirium Cluster Jewels let you dynamically expand your passive skill tree
• Four new skills and three new support gems, including Kinetic Bolt, a new physical damage wand skill and Bladeblast, which detonates blades created by other abilities.
• Thirteen new unique items, including a cosmetic set of equipment and many new unique jewels
• Numerous improvements to the Conquerors of the Atlas endgame
• December's Metamorph challenge league has been integrated as core game content