Sting, developer of the popular Dept. Heaven series of games, has unveiled a new trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone, due out in Japan on March 5th via the Nintendo eShop. Check it out below!
Originally released for 2006 on the Game Boy Advance, Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone was recently re-released exclusively within Japan on smartphones, host to a bevy of new features, such as:
- Rewind Function: Allows players to rewind as many actions within battle as they would like
- Auto-Save Function: Even if you quit midway, you can start from your turn
- Conversation Log: See the conversations that characters have easily
- EASY Mode Added: Allows the choice of an easier playthrough for players
- Item Hints: Hints have been added to guide players to which stage various items might be on
- Battle Speed Adjustment: Players can enhance battle speed up to five times faster from the original pace
Alongside these features, the Nintendo Switch version of Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone will include a ‘Cheat’ function, allowing for players to meld the game in ways specific to their playstyle and interests, including:
- Disables enemy and ally critical hits
- Max out your army’s Skill Gauge at the start of battle
- Milanor is able to fight as a hunter like Cruz
- Reverses the formation types of men and women
Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone tells the story of Princess Yggdra reclaiming a home now lost with the aid of armies, allies and a holy relic known as the Holy Sword Gran Centurio. It deals with themes of self-sacrifice, the idea of what war can cost, all layered in a tactical battle system fusing grid-based macro battling with character-focused narratives.
No Western release date has been confirmed as of yet. Here’s hoping such confirmation occurs sooner rather than later!
Stay tuned to RPGFan for all news RPG!