Grinding Gear Games has announced an expansion to their Diablo-esque RPG Path of Exile. Path of Exile: Delirium will release on PC March 13th, 2020 with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 releases following a week later. In addition to new enemies and bosses, players who have braved Wraeclast before can look forward to improved endgame content and replaying certain boss encounters with a higher difficulty level. For more info, check out the press release below. Keep checking RPGFan for more ARPG news.
In the latest expansion, as you touch the Mirror of Delirium, reality turns to mist and your worst nightmares emerge before your eyes. Delirium introduces dozens of lethal monster modifiers, many new bosses, and horrifying demons lurking within rare and unique monsters. Encounters you once mastered can now be played under the effects of Delirium, substantially ramping up their difficulty and rewards.
Path of Exile: Delirium Key Features Include:
• Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
• The Delirium Challenge league
• New Delirium Cluster Jewels let you dynamically expand your passive skill tree
• Four new skills and three new support gems, including Kinetic Bolt, a new physical damage wand skill and Bladeblast, which detonates blades created by other abilities.
• Thirteen new unique items, including a cosmetic set of equipment and many new unique jewels
• Numerous improvements to the Conquerors of the Atlas endgame
• December’s Metamorph challenge league has been integrated as core game content