A year has passed since the original release of Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, and developer 6 Eyes Studio has been hard at work preparing the first big DLC release for the game. Today, we’re excited to announce that the first expansion pack, Missions and Monsters, will be available on June 23rd for all systems!
For $12.99 USD and EUR, players will be able to purchase Missions and Monsters, which introduces a slew of brand new content to the game! Some of the key features of the new DLC include:
- The ability to recruit and tame monsters to add to your party!
- Said monsters can be customized with a new subclass system, allowing players to select up to two optional classes out of a possible twenty.
- Three new human classes will be added, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler.
- New equipment and crafting recipes
- Five new locations will be added to the game, which contain large scale combat encounters and new named monsters.
- New end-game content will be added.
- Arbiter’s Guilds around the world can be upgraded, allowing players to gain benefits and rewards for their party.
- Recruits can now be sent out on missions, allowing players to gain new awards and unlock new content.
- New music will be added to the game.
- New achievements will be added to the base game.
If you’re interested in seeing if Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is the right game for you, check out our review of the original version, which earned our coveted Editor’s Choice award!
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is now available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC, with the first DLC, Missions and Monsters set to release on June 23rd. Stay tuned to RPGFan for more news and info on your favorite games!