This week, we give our thoughts on the recently announced crowdfunded RPG, Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, a game being developed by Suikoden veterans! Later, we do a deep dive into the crowdfunding space of RPGs, discussing the positives and negatives of industry veteran-led games, and indie projects. Afterwards, we discuss our favorite RPG on the Nintendo Switch, in addition to a casual discussion of what we have been playing this past week. Joined to help in this conversation is Gio, from the SwitchRPG Podcast and YouTube channel.
- Suikoden Successor “Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes“
- Reception to industry crowdfunded games
- Industry developers & crowdfunding
- Reception to indie-crowdfunded games
- Thoughts on crowdfunding going forward
- Our favorite RPG on Switch
- What have we been playing recently?
Listen, subscribe, and chat where you please, and leave a rating if you can!