We are joined this episode by Kaleb Schweiss from the Ultima Final Fantasy podcast, as well as the YouTuber/Artist known as Riconius, to discuss the possibilities of Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2. This is a spoiler-filled discussion for all games in the Final Fantasy VII universe, in addition to some spoiler comparisons for Final Fantasy XII.
- 00:06:34 – Overall Thoughts on FF7 Remake Part 1
- 00:14:11 – Flesh Out the Gold Saucer
- 00:16:30 – Re-Examining Barret’s Backstory
- 00:21:34 – The Problem with Destiny as a Theme
- 00:28:07 – Expanding the Level Design / Less Linearity
- 00:42:40 – Polishing the FF7 Compilation Material
- 00:49:12 – Battle and Menu Mechanic Changes
- 00:58:37 – Establish Sephiroth as a SERIOUS Threat
- 01:08:55 – Release Part 2 as an Expansion
- 01:15:52 – More Story Side-Quests
- 01:22:22 – Discussing Aerith
- 01:35:18 – Talking Cait Sith
Listen, subscribe, and chat where you please, and leave a rating if you can!