This week the panel discussed the controversial launch of Cyberpunk 2077. Many believe the trust between developer CD Projekt Red and players has been permanently broken, but others believe this will pass after the game is fully patched. Opinions vary in this podcast, but we all agree, it would be ideal to wait to pick up the game. Later, Stan provides his hands on opinion of Cyberpunk 2077 on the PS4, which is contrasted with Hat’s impressions on a high-end PC. To wrap up the 2nd half of this episode, the panel breaks down the RPG topics at the Game Awards.
- [01:35] Cyberpunk 2077 PC & Console Controversy Overview
- [17:25] Cyberpunk Console Review Codes Withheld – Thoughts
- [47:45] Should CyberPunk have been delayed?
- [59:11] Cyberpunk 2077 PC & PS4 Hands-On Impressions
- [1:23:20] The Game Awards
- [1:23:55] Sephiroth Reveal for Smash
- [1:32:43] New Mass Effect Announcement
- [1:35:35] Dragon Age 4 Announcement
- [1:39:30] VGA General Impressions
- [1:51:40] RPG of the Year Winner
- [2:06:09] Check out our media partner RPGfan.com
Listen, subscribe, and chat where you please, and leave a rating if you can!