Dungeon-crawling can be a grueling job, but you shouldn’t have to do it alone! The latest trailer for Good Night, Knight showcases the game’s co-op feature! Adventure through procedurally-generated dungeons and solve puzzles with a partner by your side!
Check out the co-op trailer for Good Night, Knight below:
Along with a demo, the game is currently available in Early Access on Steam.
About Good Night, Knight:
Good Night, Knight is a dynamic sneak-and-slash RPG that mixes procedural generation with hand-made puzzles and a darkly humorous story. Featuring heavy-hitting deliberate combat, robust stealth mechanics, threatening enemies with unique movesets, and a vast array of game-changing items to discover.
This charming 16-bit adventure is a mechanically-deep dungeon crawler featuring robust stealth, stamina management, a dynamic field-of-view system, versatile items, resource management, and much more to discover!
• Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
• Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system, and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
• Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made puzzles make each campaign unique and interesting.
• Huge amounts of loot to find and equip: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
• Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
• Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don’t get too greedy!
• Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
• No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
• Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!
Stay tuned to RPGFan as Good Night, Knight progresses through the Early Access phase!