Genshin Impact will see a new update in late November that includes new characters tied to the ongoing story, showcased zones, and dungeons to explore. The trailer for “Shadows Amidst Snowstorms” shows off a look at the story, characters and features being added to the game for the season.
The update includes:
- Two new Geo characters: Arataki Itto and Gorou
- New seasonal challenges with various rewards in the frozen Dragonspine
- New story revolving around mysterious case of mass disappearances of small animals in Inazuma
- Allowing players to create Puffy Snowmen to add some personality and charm to their realm
- Albedo and Eula up for rerun sharing the same cumulative pull count toward the 5-star drop guarantee
- Paimon can now be invited to your Serenitea Pot