As Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin gets closer to launch, more details about digital incentives and a Season Pass have been revealed via Twitter. Note that these are for digital editions only on consoles and PC.
The Digital Standard Edition ($59.99) pre-order includes:
- Main Game
- Digital Pre-Order Bonuses
- 72-Hour Early Access (24 Hours on PC through the Epic Games Store)
- Braveheart Weapon and Lustrous Shield
- Rebellion Weapon (An Early Purchase Bonus valid until 11:59 pm PST on April 18th, 2022)
- PlayStation 4 Theme
The Digital Deluxe Edition ($89.99) also includes:
- Season Pass containing three missions coming post-launch
- “Trials of the Dragon King,”
- “Wanderer of the Rift”
- “DIFFERENT FUTURE”
- Digital art book
- Digital mini soundtrack
The Season Pass will be available separately, but no price has been announced yet. Unfortunately, there is no indication of these pre-order items and PS4 Theme being offered with a purchase of the physical version through separate digital codes. This announcement reaffirms the game’s release date and that development is on track.
Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin will be released on March 18th, 2022 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Microsoft Windows. For more, check out our game page and the official website.