Idea Factory announced during the latest New Games Plus Expo (NGPX) Showcase that otome game Amnesia: Memories will be coming to Nintendo Switch this fall. What’s more, it will launch alongside the companion compilation Amnesia: Later x Crowd (sold separately), which brings West two Japan-exclusive games — Amnesia: Later and Amnesia: Crowd — for the first time. Watch the announcement below and become acquainted with the game’s various love interests. Spoiler: they’re all gorgeous.
The synopses for both Memories and Later x Crowd are a little long, so I’ve opted to truncate it very slightly to keep things readable. Later seems to act as an epilogue for Memories, while Crowd features a tantalizing what-if scenario and more mini-games.
Players will wake up as the mysterious Heroine, who has no memory of who she is. A friendly spirit named Orion will appear to help you regain your memories as you explore your world and remember those closest to you.
• Paths of Love – Select one of five guys as your love interest, each with multiple branching story paths. Each choice creates a distinct world where characters assume different roles, allowing for 20+ endings!
• Show Your Affection – Parameters affect your relationship with your future love. Keep track of your relationship here and make sure you’re not headed to a bad ending!
• Love of the Game – Play mini-games like Rock, Paper, Scissors and Air Hockey against other characters.
• Love is Worth A Thousand Words – Unlock voiced images in the Gallery. Touching certain areas of the image will play dialogue of feelings that couldn’t be previously expressed.
Amnesia: Later x Crowd
A companion to Memories, this compilation features a multitude of different story scenarios, as well as new mini-games. Deepen your relationship with Memories’ main characters and sub-characters and see what sparks!
• Amnesia: Later – Beginning with the enchanting storyline in NEW WORLD, you can unlock four different story scenarios, ranging from a study of the many sides of Waka in WAKA’S WORLD to AFTER STORY, which takes place after the events of Amnesia: Memories. Depending on the routes unlocked in AFTER STORY, you may even hear wedding bells…
• Amnesia: Crowd – Enjoy even more story scenarios, like the thrilling what-if story of SUSPENSE, where you must interact with your environment to escape danger in each route. Plus, play a variety of café mini-games in WORKING or card games in TRUMP, earning Orion Points to unlock events.
For those looking to preorder, you can’t just yet, but you have the option to wishlist the standard and/or limited editions of Amnesia: Memories over at Idea Factory’s online store. If you’re curious to learn more, Alana reviewed the Vita release many years ago and she enjoyed it quite a bit! Stay with RPGFan for the latest on all things otome!