Falcom have announced that The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki will release on PlayStation 5 and PC as of July 28th in Japan and Asia. Kuro no Kiseki, which was released last year on PS4, will receive current-gen enhancements and new features. Falcom have also released a new trailer for the title, which you can watch below:
Ahead of the story RPG sequel The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki II -CRIMSON SiN- this fall, the first entry in the new Calvard Republic-set series The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki will debut on PlayStation 5 this summer.Falcom
New Features Included With The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki PlayStation 5 Version
During the announcement, Falcom revealed some of the new features included with the PlayStation 5 version of the title. The company has also released an image of the box art for the game, which you can view below:
Resolution & Graphical Fidelity Improvements
Thanks to the power of the PlayStation 5, the title will now be playable at 4K resolution! Falcom have also revealed that the game will now run at 60 frames per second, allowing players to experience a far smoother version of the game.
Quality of Life Improvements
This new version of Kuro no Kiseki will feature a range of quality of life improvements; these include:
- High-speed mode – players will be able to set the desired speed for both field and command battles.
- Adjustable font size – players will be able to choose from a variety of font sizes allowing for a more comfortable gameplay experience.
- Series archive – the game now includes an archive which introduces players to previous instalments in the series. The archive also includes a glossary allowing newcomers to the series the opportunity to jump straight in.
View several new screenshots below, with much more on our The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki game hub.
DLC Content Included With First-Print Run
Those who purchase the first-print run, of PlayStation 5 copies, of The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki, will be given access to the “Thank-You Mega Box Plus” DLC at no additional cost! The content of this DLC includes the following:
- Hollow Core Voice Acting – previously exclusive to Asia.
- Van & Agnes costumes – previously exclusive to Asia.
- Additional Items – a set of 33 additional in game items including combat orbment customization covers and attachments.
The PlayStation 5 version, of The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki, which will also be available on PC via Steam, is set to release on July 28th in Japan and Asia. The title will retail for 5,800 yen. Those who already own the PlayStation 4 version of the game will be able to upgrade for 110 yen. Players will also be pleased to note that save data from the PlayStation 4 version of the game can be carried over.
Currently, The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki hasn’t received a localisation (or announcement of one by NISA), so the title isn’t available in Western territories. If you’re interested in playing the game, make sure to keep an eye out on RPGFan’s news feed, as we will be sure to cover any updates regarding the title’s Western release.