Sounds like the perfect bite-sized adventure!
For a Vast Future – Trailer:
War has ended in Seralia, but the scars are far from healed. Explore a dystopian landscape and build weapons from scrap parts to use in battle. Recruit companions and travel in style in your trusty motorbike as you uncover the depths of a deep government conspiracy. The future is vast.
For a Vast Future – Key Features
For a Vast Future‘s Steam page outlines many of the key features players can expect to find in the game, including:
• Fast active time combat
• Complete customization: determine character stat progression and weapon proficiencies
• Crafting system: create attack items and buff/debuff items for unique strategies
• Ammo system: equip weapon-specific ammo types to give your attacks a kick! Deal explosion damage, status effects, and more
• Hack into computers and ride a motorcycle through the wartorn country side
• Choose between numerous classically inspired colour palettes
It’s not long now until For a Vast Future releases on November 1st! If you’re a fan of retro RPGs and high-quality pixel art, it looks like this one is for you.
For more coverage on the indie RPGs breaking onto the scene, you’re already in the right place here at RPGFan.