At the same time, the company released a new trailer for Endwalker‘s latest expansions and also revealed further details.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.3 – Gods Revel, Lands Tremble:
In the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light finds an unexpected ally in a half-voidsent woman named Zero. She returns with them to the Source for a time, and upon recovering from their recent trials, they prepare to continue the search for Azdaja. But an unforeseen threat bars their path…
What Can You Expect From Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.3?
As mentioned above, Square Enix has outlined some of the new content included in the patch:
- New Main Scenario Quests – In the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light finds
an unexpected ally in a half-voidsent woman named Zero. She returns with them to the
Source for a time, and upon recovering from their recent trials, they prepare to continue
the search for Azdaja. But an unforeseen threat bars their path…
- New Side Story Quests – Continue Tataru’s Grand Endeavor and the Tales of Newfound
- New 8-Player Trial – A new challenge at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal) – As ever, the faux commander
craves tales of death-defying derring-do, and in a bid to satisfy him, you cast your mind back to your frenetic encounter with the eikon Sophia. The memory remains vivid even
now, and you find yourself facing the Goddess once more, your very survival hanging in
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne.
- New Ultimate Raid (Patch 6.31) – Launching two weeks after Patch 6.3, challenge a
fearsome version of Omega in the latest Ultimate battle.
- New Dungeon – Lapis Manalis – In pursuit of voidsent, you learn of an abandoned
village in the mountains of Garlemald where garleans once practiced the reaper arts. But
what will you find there deep in the heart of the mountain?
- Duty Support Updates – Support will be added for the remaining Heavensward™ main
scenario dungeons (The Great Gubal Library, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The
Antitower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol and Baelsar’s Wall) so they can be completed alongside a
party of NPC allies.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – A number of quality-of-life improvements, new ranks, crops,
animals and more.
- Gold Saucer Updates – New Leap of Faith map added.
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a
new Crystalline Conflict PvP arena, new custom deliveries and more.
The upcoming Patch 6.5 will also include the following:
New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – The highly anticipated successor to Palace of the
Dead and Heaven-on-High.
Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
Manderville Weapons Update
Other Noteworthy News
The broadcast also highlighted some other recent Final Fantasy XIV updates. This included a reminder that players will be able to celebrate the Starlight Celebration in-game seasonal event up until December 31st.
North American players can also now access the four new worlds that launched recently alongside the new data center last month.
Patch 6.3 is set to hit Final Fantasy XIV on January 10th! For future updates regarding Final Fantasy XIV and the rest of the series, we’ve got you covered here at RPGFan.