The MMORPG’s first update of 2023 will see the Lantern Right celebration return alongside bonus quests, a brand-new desert area, and even new playable characters in the form of Alhaitham and Yaoyao.
Version 3.4 “The Exquisite Night Chimes” Trailer – Genshin Impact:
What to Expect from Genshin Impact Version 3.4
HoYoverse has highlighted some of the new content featured in the upcoming patch, including:
- Seasonal events and games including a music festival and a traditional Liyue performance to celebrate Teyvat’s New Year.
- New area “Desert of Hadramaveth” amid sandstorms bringing more adventures and new World Quests.
- New five-star Dendro swordsman Alhaitham and four-star Dendro polearm user Yaoyao.
- New Limited-Time Mode for the card game.
- Free-to-claim rewards including a total of 13 Intertwined Fates, Lisa’s new outfit, and a 4-star Liyue character upon completion of certain events.
- Kamisato Ayaka’s new outfit available in store with a limited-time discount.
Genshin Impact Version 3.4 is set to release on Android, iOS, PlayStation and PC on January 18th! For future updates on the title, make sure to keep an eye on RPGFan’s news feed.