Publisher 505 Games and developer Rabbit & Bear Studios are calling for the support of the community to take part in a public survey to determine the theme of the third DLC of Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. There are five impressive options available for fans to choose from. The poll started on January 23rd and will run until January 30th at 11:59 pm PT. You may cast your vote here on their official website.
Since the beginning of the Kickstarter campaign, the team behind Eiyuden Chronicle has always prioritized fan engagement. I’m currently torn between Options 4 and 5 since I love sidequests involving cooking and any female squad that cries for girl power. Explore the choices below to see for yourself why I kinda wish we had the choice to select more than one theme.
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes DLC 3 Options
Option 1 – TALES OF THE YOKAI HUNT
- Iugo, Mio, Hakugin, etc
- Sample Story: Join forces with a samurai Iugo, a ninja Mio, and a swordswoman Hakugin on a secret mission from the East Reach to put down the escaped yokai (monsters). Survive challenging boss level battles!
Option 2 – CONQUEST OF THE SANDS
- Yuferius, Barnard, Scarlet, etc.
- Sample Story: A tale of honorable war between the sandwalkers and their rivals the desert mercenaries. Embark on an eccentric journey with Yuferius, Barnard, Scarlet, and other exciting figures from this installment.
Option 3 – ELDEN MAGICKS
- Markus, Milana, Quinn. etc
- Sample Story: Journey through the story of the origin and collapse of the once prosperous Elden Realm and discover the secrets of the rune-lenses! The collectors will not want to miss this supernatural story involving Markus, Milana, Quinn, and other mysterious characters.
Option 4 – KINGS OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Dr. Corque, Code L, Frida, etc.
- Sample Story: Partake in fun town activities with Dr. Corque, Code L, Frida, and more entertaining characters roaming around the town where Nowa’s Alliance is headquartered. Play against the most challenging Beigoma game opponents, test your culinary abilities in cooking battles, and try new Eiyuden Chronicle minigames.
Option 5 – MAGICAL GIRLS, ASSEMBLE!
- Mellore, Carrie, Momo, etc.
- Sample Story: Mellore, Carrie, Momo, and other magical powered girls set off on a hilarious story that is too cute to pass up. The Alliance forever changed after a bit of girl power was poured into the mix. Faceoff against mind bending unique battle scenarios and leave it to the magical girls to save the day.
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will launch in 2023 for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. There is no official word yet from Rabbit & Bear Studios on its exact release date. However, I am here to remind you to dip your toes into the prequel, Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising, which is already widely available on most platforms, or read Zach Wilkerson’s fair review of the companion title.
Stay tuned to RPGFan for more Eiyuden Chronicle news.