Your appetizer is ready! NIS America has launched a demo for dungeon crawler/monster munching Monster Menu: The Scavenger’s Cookbook. To prepare you for your adventure, a new trailer is also available to show you the ropes.
Whet your appetite with the new trailer below:
The demo allows players to create a team of up to four characters as you dungeon dive with turn-based battles. You can kill monsters and cook them up back at your base.
A limited edition of Monster Menu: The Scavenger’s Cookbook is also available through NIS America’s website. The limited edition includes:
- “Survival of the Fullest” art book
- “Chef’s Select” 2-disc soundtrack
- “Avid Adventurous Eater” apron
- “Spice It Up” salt and pepper shakers
- Four “Greetings from the Dungeon Diners” art cards
- Collector’s box