Capcom and Niantic have announced that their latest collaborative mobile title, Monster Hunter Now, will release on September 14th worldwide for iOS and Android. Pre-registrations are now live on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store. Watch the developers talk more about the real-life hunting experience through AR technology below.
Fans will have a variety of weapons to choose from in Monster Hunter Now. Weapons such as swords, greatswords, longswords, hammers, light bowguns, and bows will be available on the game’s global launch. In addition, hunters can expect to encounter familiar monsters, including Great Jagras, Kulu-Ya-Ku, Pukei-Pukei, Barroth, Great Girros, Tobi-Kadachi, Jyuratodus, Paolumu, Anjanath, Rathian, Legiana, Rathalos, and Diablos. If you wish to learn more, the official website has more information and videos showing off each monster.
Pre-Registrations for Monster Hunter Now
Along with the debut date announcement, pre-registrations are now open and will run until the day before launch. The companies have listed targeted global milestones to hit to receive certain rewards.
Here’s when and how to redeem the pre-registration bonuses:
- 500,000 pre-registrations – Potion x10 & Paintball x3
- 1,000,000 pre-registrations – Founder Medal & Wander Pebble x3
- 2,000,000 pre-registrations – Special Pre-Order Makeup x2 & Item Box Expansion +500
- 3,000,000 pre-registrations – Special Pre-Order Makeup x2 & Double Rewards Ticket x3
- 5,000,000 pre-registrations – 10k Zenny & Item Box Expansion +500
- (Item names and icons are subject to change)
Monster Hunter Now goes live on September 14th for iOS and Android. During Summer Game Fest 2023, we got a good peek at the mobile game, and our impressions summarize that we can’t wait to play it once it goes available to download. Stay tuned at RPGFan for more updates about this title from Capcom and Niantic.