The remaster of Kingdoms of Amalur is fast approaching. Have you decided your fate yet? Perhaps you want to go down the road of Finesse, a path best suited for hunters and rogues. Or maybe heavy armor and a trust greatsword are in your destiny, leading you down the route of Might. If so, new trailers showcasing both of these paths are now available for your viewing pleasure!
Watch the Finesse and Might trailers for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning below:
The route of Finesse emphasizes stealth and tactics. Use weapons such as daggers, Fae-Blades, bombs, poison, and traps to chip away at your enemies’ health. The Might path, meanwhile, is melee-focused. This route will see you wielding greatswords, hammers, and longswords, with abilities that boost your offensive capabilities and the option to wear the heaviest types of armor.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will be available in three different versions: Standard Edition, Fate Edition, and the Collector’s Edition. As expected, the Standard Edition only comes with the game at the price of € 39.99 / $ 39.99 / £ 34.99 / ₽ 1929.00. However, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Fate Edition contains both the game and future access to the 2021 expansion titled Fatesworn at € 54.99 / $ 54.99 / £ 47.99 / ₽ 2669.00.
For the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Collector’s Edition, refer to the trailer below for the full details:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Collector’s Edition will be available at $109.99/€109.99/£99.99.
From the press release:
About Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning:
The hit RPG returns! From the minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston, comes Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Remastered with stunning visuals and refined gameplay Re-Reckoning delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world. Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor – The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more! – Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur! – Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore – Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission – Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on September 8th. You can check out our thoughts on the original version in our review.